James King received his J.D. from City University of New York (CUNY) School of Law in 2015, where he was an Executives Articles Editor for the CUNY Law Review and a competing member of the Moot Court team. Mr. King also held various positions in CUNY Law's Student Government group and was a campus representative for Lexis Nexis and Themis Bar. Mr. King interned for Justice Richard F. Braun (Supreme Court, New York County) and the Urban Justice Center-Mental Health Project before joining the Firm as a Law Clerk.
Prior to law school, Mr. King successfully represented hundreds of disability claimants on claims for SSD benefits before the Social Security Administration.
Mr. King is admitted to the Bar of the State of New York and is a member of the New York City Bar Association and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA).
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- New York
- City University of New York (CUNY) School of Law, Long Island City, New York
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: Moot Court team, Competing Member
- Law Review: CUNY, Executives Articles Editor
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA), Member
- Lexis Nexis and Themis Bar, Campus Representative
Past Employment Positions
- Justice Richard F. Braun (Supreme Court, New York County), Intern
- Urban Justice Center-Mental Health Project, Intern