Richard B. Ancowitz
As principal author and editor-in-chief of Weitz on Automobile Litigation & The No-Fault Handbook, Richard B. Ancowitz is widely recognized by lawyers throughout New York State as a leading authority on automobile injury cases, insurance law, and civil practice. He has been a featured speaker at numerous continuing legal education programs presented by various bar associations, the Office of Court Administration and the New York State Legislature.
He is accomplished as a commercial litigator, as well as an authority on claims made pursuant to the state and federal False Claims Act.
Mr. Ancowitz has hosted and produced The Legal Rights and Wrongs Show, an internet radio show designed to provide information about the law to legal consumers.
Richard B. Ancowitz is admitted to practice in New York and Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Medical Malpractice
- Automobile Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1983
- Florida, 1983
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Weitz on Automobile Litigation & The No-Fault Handbook, Principal Author and Editor-in-Chief
- Office of Court Administration, Speaker
- New York State Legislature, Speaker