Construction accidents do not always involve heavy machinery or power tools. There are many ways that you can suffer an injury at a construction site, and any of them may allow you to obtain compensation if the accident was the result of someone else's negligence.
The attorneys of Godosky & Gentile protect the interests of injured construction workers who have been harmed by the negligence of contractors, property owners, co-workers and all others who are liable parties. We help these injured workers exercise all of the protections afforded to them under New York's Industrial Code, and work tirelessly to help them obtain the compensation they need to facilitate as full a recovery as possible.
Proven Excellence In All Types Of Construction Cases
We have obtained U.S. News & World Report's Tier One ranking — the highest ranking — in its annual Best Law Firm's publication. Our firm has the resources, proven legal strategies and experienced attorneys necessary to maximize the value of construction accident claims of all types, including those involving:
- Ladder and scaffolding accidents
- Electrical accidents
- Eye injuries
- Exposure to fumes
- Being hit by falling tools or objects
- Tripping on uncleared debris
In these and other types of construction cases, our lawyers have achieved many multimillion-dollar victories for our clients, including verdicts and settlements such as:
- A $2.35 million verdict for a 42-year-old landfill maintenance worker injured by a pipeline valve, necessitating elbow replacement.
- A $2.265 million verdict for a 59-year-old laborer who suffered a fractured patella and deep vein thrombosis from a trip-and-fall accident on a Transit Authority platform.
- A $2.2 million settlement for a man doing electrical work at Port Authority garage when he was hit by a bus causing a 25-foot fall leading to multiple fractures requiring surgery.
Whether you were not given proper protective equipment, injured due to unsafe conditions at the work site, or harmed due to any other negligent actions while at a construction site, you may be able to pursue a personal injury claim.
Contact The Firm
Our Bronx construction site accident attorneys serve clients in the Bronx and throughout the entire New York City area. Call 800-538-1768 or fill out our online contact form to arrange a free initial consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.